TYX 14.3% 0.6¢ tyranna resources limited

dfs stage 1 will be funded easily, page-8

1. 486 Posts.
    Having seen how quickly surplus shares were placed after the last CR earlier this year and seing as its the only way a larger player can obtain them at volume required to make it worth their while I wouldnt worry.

Its in part the self perpetuating fear on this forum thats causing the worry amongst ourselves - though through some valid arguements.

If it was all instead being spun as a "this is great, the fundings coming and off we go" then we'd all be taking the shares and not worrying.

Of course its the uncertainty around what will be taken up that keeps us awake at night. However surely IFE have to be in a better position having announced the CR, than before, when they hadnt! (What was bad was the DFS pushing back some time frames (for first shipment), but in the whole scheme of things, only a few months against expectations (I was expecting August))

Uncertainty creates fear, negativity creates fear. Fear puts down the price.

I've backed IFE all the way, from float (yes paid a $1), various on market purchases and the various CRs. As announced on brr this will be the last CR for some time.

I intend to back it (though of course, I'll await final details and timings before a total commitment)- though the 2:1 ratio means Im going to be brave and raid the piggy bank, at the very least I'll have to commit to a lower ratio as will others.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TYX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
-0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $19.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.6¢ $3.711K 559.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1359001 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 1362162 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TYX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.