SRL 0.00% 41.0¢ sunrise energy metals limited

DFS what to expect, page-71

1. 1,169 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 254
    Personally I fall somewhere in between you two. I agree that the current SP has a lot of built in optimism around the DFS. On the other hand though, I also believe it wouldn't take much to see a serious re-rate post DFS. For example, if the economics of the platinum are better than expected, if the DFS release coincides with a funding announcement (I suspect this is the only remaining piece in the puzzle for this to happen - I believe our sunrise project is a no brainer for potential financiers), or any of a number of potential announcements regarding scandium. If for example we announce something positive around scandium (like an off take agreement etc) then the economics of the project change significantly. I can just see one of the big players waiting to see the DFS prior to signing an off take agreement for scandium.

Either way I am expecting at least a nice bump up in share price, with a number of possibilities that COULD see our SP rocket. I am not saying I expect that to happen, just that it could. CLQ has been surprising me to the upside for the last couple of years and I don't expect that to change any time soon.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
41.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $36.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
40.0¢ 41.0¢ 39.0¢ $2.556K 6.378K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 561 39.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
41.0¢ 2908 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SRL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.