PEN 0.00% 10.5¢ peninsula energy limited

dfs, page-102

1. 13,364 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    Not one of the kind hearted people that contacted me and donated have complained nor called for blood here.

This is one very special group of people indeed and I have nothing but praise for each and everyone of them. Rare breed I would even go as far to say, a gene pool that should be stored and expanded on.

To place them in the same sentence as you have is simply wrong in the extreme.

But I do agree with your "Herd" mentality intent, exempting all of the above in that thought and my many friends I now have here. There are some very intelligent and successful people here in amongst the seagulls.

Some just love to blame someone else, it is always "someone elses fault". People need to learn to take control of their own affairs and in turn take responsibility for their own decisions. It is nobody elses fault but your own, not the govt, the neighbour, Gus or who/whatever...Look in the mirror those that would throw stones, therein the reflection lies the blame.

The same "Herd" will be jumping ship if PEN goes down again and buying up when PEN goes up. Along with that praising Gus and the team again in the not to distant future, of that I am certain.

DFS...soon...maybe even "imminent"....but I am now over it and next month is fine by me. As Purd and others have alluded to, the longer it takes now it can be amended with the latest resource upgrade and any other aspect to make it stand out.

Patience is something we could all use a little more of at times.

GO PEN!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $334.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 11.0¢ 10.5¢ $460.1K 4.339M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
70 3924456 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 3699431 31
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.02pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.