PEN 0.00% 10.5¢ peninsula energy limited

dfs, page-116

1. 2,977 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 481
    The people who complain endlessly about a situation which is clearly beyond Gus' control will never make it, IMO.

How many times have posters shared emails regarding the reasons for the oft-quoted delay? Even if those reasons seem trivial (at best) and perhaps not the whole truth (at worst).

I will share with you my email from Gus, again. Note my frustration at the time I wrote this. If Gus didn't give a tinker's, why would a CEO who had a care-factor equalling zero take the time out to answer my concerns?

Upon reflection, in the cold hard light of day, I can think of a number of sensitive reasons why Gus has been unable to update us fully on the reasons for the delay. These may or may not come to pass. Perhaps it's as innocuous as Gus says it is. Time will tell.

It's a bit like moving into a new home and waiting for that day when one can finally move in. Only to be told there's been a setback, tradespeople are on other jobs, it's been raining for weeks, you'll just have to be patient and wait.

I truly believe that with so much occurring concurrently, Gus' genuine desire to drive us to the apex of becoming a mid-tier Aussie producer has not so much hit a road-block, but rather an equally genuine desire not to stuff things up.

Are people baying for blood? Be careful what you wish for because I cannot for the life of me envisage a better CEO than Gus.

If people still need soothing, then fishing might be a less stressful recreation. Or do as other people have done, and sell.
    ------------------------------------------------------
    Dear Gus

May I say that as a substantial shareholder in your company via my SMS fund, I've been left a little flat with claims that have been made lately.

Whilst I appreciate that a DFS can be delayed, do you think in hindsight that it was wise to maintain that the latter was "imminent."

For it's been imminent for quite some time now and I think this has been reflected in some shareholders losing patience with the company.

Moreover, it seems to be out of character with what management have done in ensuring milestones get checked off in a timely manner.

Further, I did find it equally out of character for the company to remain silent on today's uranium conference presentation.

More so when compared to what other uranium companies did with regard to informing their shareholders.

So whilst I still have immense faith in the company, and I think my holding reflects that, I equally think that now is not the time to be dropping the ball.

Shareholders can be a fickle lot.

Not that I regard myself as one but I think for the greater good of the company (speaking from experience), you must do what you say and say what you do.

Irrational exuberance can sometimes sound the death knell for companies that do not follow up on their promises.

Thanks for reading my concerns and let me emphasise again that I am putting down recent events as being out of character.

All the best and kindest regards

XX

XX

At the time that statement was made it was my belief it was the case.

However when the consultant engineers handed the models over to us cross checking showed some issues which we have been going through. These are complex documents with many 0,000s of work involved in them. Our primary aim is to get them as accurate and comprehensive as possible; if that results in unexpected delays we must be patient. I also have a very large interest in seeing a completion but we all need to be patient and let the cross checking and number crunching to take its course.

Regards

John Andrew Simpson (Gus)

Executive Chairman

Peninsula Energy Limited

Level 2, 100 Railway Road,

Spectrum Building,

Subiaco WA 6008

Tel: +61 (08) 9380 9920

Fax: +61 (08) 9381 5064

Mob: +61 414 384 220

Email: [email protected]

Web: www.pel.net.au

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $334.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 11.0¢ 10.5¢ $477.3K 4.493M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
44 4389413 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 963599 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.