1MC 2.27% 4.3¢ morella corporation limited

As a relatively new investor in AJM I'm trying to figure out why...

1. 5 Posts.
    As a relatively new investor in AJM I'm trying to figure out why the SP has suffered in the last week when DFS is imminent. I believe there are various reasons for it including the shocking report from those incompetent analysts at Macquarie regarding Li demand and their off the mark prediction of Li oversupply in the future. I've also read Morningstar's latest Quantitative Recommendation which values AJM at 8c, they believe it is highly overvalued. Obviously I disagree with their sentiments but these reports are certainly not doing us any favours. Any thoughts? Apologies if this has been posted or discussed previously. I have a significant holding in PLS as well and honestly believe AJM will benefit from PLS once DFS is released in the next few weeks. The next month will be hugely significant for both players IMO of course. It's a very exciting time in the Li world and I'm just glad to be a part of it. SP will fluctuate and investors will panic until DFS but at the end of the day it will all be insignificant once DFS is released.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1MC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.3¢
Change
-0.001(2.27%)
Mkt cap ! $10.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.4¢ 4.4¢ 4.3¢ $2.717K 63.06K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 143991 4.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.4¢ 73555 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.31pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
1MC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.