MNB 2.27% 4.5¢ minbos resources limited

DFS, page-13

1. 817 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 307
    Good points corp.

Regarding point 2, as you've quoted the company is considering upscaling the plant earlier. The downside of this will be the higher capex initially required vs a more gradual ramp up where the income from the smaller plant can be used to fund the larger plant. But the larger plant earlier on will mean higher income earlier on, so its up to the company to look at the economics of it but possibly could increase short term value.

On point 3. If we're mining and selling 150,000mtpa then I'm not sure how additional income streams for additional products will change anything. I dont think we will need to create a market to sell the phosphate into. Unless we are adding further downstream processing of the phosphate into other products we could sell for a higher price?

Regarding point 4, the whole delay of the DFS was to redesign the plant to produce a product that does not require MAP due to its high price and difficulty getting hold of in Angola. Chuk mentions this in his post above. When MAP becomes cheaper and more available the plant can switch back to producing the original EPR product with only 24hrs shutdown.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.5¢
Change
0.001(2.27%)
Mkt cap ! $39.53M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.5¢ 4.5¢ 4.3¢ $38.50K 875.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 86389 4.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.6¢ 67500 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.04pm 08/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MNB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.