GLN 0.00% 15.5¢ galan lithium limited

DFS, page-4

1. 2,604 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1303
    I still don't expect DFS until mid/late April as I remain of the opinion that JP always meant DFS would be completed by contractor by end Q1 and it then always takes a few weeks for Board reviews etc. and to create the accompanying release and explanatory presentation etc.

I also think we probably have more than "a normal DFS" amount of internal Galan added work & material to include together with the Contractors DFS work before releasing, i.e. its not just a final report from contactor that they can simply slap in a company release and issue, for us, given change in strategy to selling Chloride initially, Galan internally will need to supplement the DFS with information on the chloride strategy & market (I'm HOPING) and discuss potential variations/flexibilities available to GLN vs the Base Case DFS the contractor developed. So, I thinks think our DFS situation & comms has become a little more complicated with the new focus on chloride sales (for the good, I'm convinced its the right strategy vs. carbonate from day 1) and so it probably warrants some extra time for GLN to get it right comms wise before releasing....Just a tad more patience needed

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GLN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $75.78M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.5¢ 16.0¢ 15.0¢ $395.5K 2.567M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
29 857878 15.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.5¢ 244965 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GLN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.