DGL 0.92% 54.0¢ dgl group limited

DGLs Ausblue chartered flights for Urea

1. 986 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 97
    I fully understand the Adblue market for DGL is a recent acquisition and from what I can see it's predominantly NZ?

But one should never let a good crisis go to waste as they say. Especially when the potential for decent remuneration and industry "clout" is on hand.

Is it DGL on its own looking to source Urea or the appointed task force or both? The ABCs article seems to suggest DGL are going it alone with this attempt.

On another note, IPL is looking to close its Gibson Island plant end of 2022 due to gas prices and insecurity. From what I can tell is they use a different process for production (urea melt) and DGL imports "technical grade urea"?

As you can tell, I'm new to the company. Brought over by the adblue issue but the more I look at this company, the more I'm looking to invest and hold longer. 20+ year private who didn't need investors to succeed.. now it's listed I can see the company really move into a different realm of dominance in the multiple revenue streams it's is succeeding in

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DGL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
54.0¢
Change
-0.005(0.92%)
Mkt cap ! $153.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
54.5¢ 55.0¢ 54.0¢ $36.96K 67.58K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 13393 54.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
55.0¢ 15000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DGL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.