DEG 5.05% $1.15 de grey mining limited

DGO Shareholder Update

1. 100 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 139
    DGO recently released a shareholder update which outlines their strategy to create wealth for shareholders. Their investment in DEG is part of this strategy and gets some good coverage. Most of this information is already known however what I like about this presentation is how clearly the strategy is articulated. They have a plan that is clear, coherent and most of all credible. IMHO this is what is missing with DEG who do not provide shareholders with detail around the bigger picture. Yes we are focussed on drilling and reaching certain resource targets etc but what is the end game? Is it to become a genuine gold miner or prove up the gold resource and sell to a larger entity that has the capital and expertise to make this a successful gold province? This to me is a fundamental requirement of any public company as it provides shareholders with the information and context about where the company is going and how they intend to get there. And yes I have read the various recent Investor presentations that DEG have released but outside of the drilling programs there is precious little detail around what happens next. It seems to me that DEG is now a cog in the DGO wheel and their plan is for 2 - 3 more years of resource delineation. Meaning more capital raising and more dilution. Not sure that augurs well for the DEG share price?

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/1948/1948307-d80d75be247a3a6e92bc188528cd4009.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DEG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.15
Change
0.055(5.05%)
Mkt cap ! $2.744B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.12 $1.15 $1.10 $8.183M 7.285M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
42 260961 $1.14

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.15 30454 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.50pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DEG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.