DGR 4.17% 2.5¢ dgr global limited

Hello bbg. I'm thinking a fat percentage of the Npv for...

1. 1,714 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 169
    Hello bbg. I'm thinking a fat percentage of the Npv for starters, but probably not 100%. But, add to that...

*Ongoing integration of Tandayama into the mine plan. It's not a worldbeating deposit, but it's right there. The earliest few years of the ore are decent, and to run that through the plant while the cave is being built then ramped-up, will move the needle somewhat imo, as well as act as insurance against construction delays. Maybe a 10-15% Npv uplift, as a guess. Would they bother blending it after that, but with a larger plant? Not sure.

*The next 30? years of production after the current mine plan have to be worth something to a long-lived major, and a buyout price needs to reflect this somewhat.

*The regional exploration properties are pretty sweet, although hard to value. Any deal or purchase could be structured in any number of ways, but an example that comes to mind is Kingsrose's exploration deal with BHP, where they've committed 10's of millions to explore a very early stage prospective district. Times that by 80 properties? No, lol. But there could be surprisingly chunky offers for all or part of the portfolio.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.001(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $26.09M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.5¢ 2.3¢ $71.74K 2.994M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 750000 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 133000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.