PRX 0.00% 0.2¢ prodigy gold nl

Bob, My take is that the sub holders are currently happy with...

1. 655 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32
    Bob,

My take is that the sub holders are currently happy with our current board. I expected some retribution at the AGM, to my surprise members of the board who were up for re-election were returned easily however. Begs the question, why?? IMO Sub holders with large investments in this company will need liquidity to exit their position, or manage (manipulate) the situation much the same as TAM, MLX nearly picked up CTP for a song, NST being the fly in the ointment.
    I'm with poundstretcher, as an explorer with minimal cash and a board of directors to maintain (high cash burn) I see an SP in six months time around two cents. Once again I await the quarterly with interest and hope that I'm proved wrong.

My strategy (fingers crossed) NST see enough value here to make a scrip offer and consolidate their position in the Tanami. NST, strength, topline management, good liquidity and pays a dividend. ABM 100mill plus in sunk capital, say 5 to ten mill in the kitty and some prime tenements.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.664M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $1.58K 789.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
30 96942431 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 5061634 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.55pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.