NPM 8.82% 1.6¢ newpeak metals limited

DHR is dead horse now?, page-9

1. 463 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 306
    Yep, I feel your pain. I went all in on the CR and more on market. Down 75% average and tried to catch falling knife at 1.3. Short term I agree we will struggle. I don't need funds for awhile so will hold. Last year around same time CTM did something similar. DrIlled a gold tenement and hit sweet FA. PrIce dropped to 0.04. I believed the story so pounced. It flew back to 1.7 in February and I was able to sell 1/4 or holdIng for 4 bags and free carry the rest. It has again fell back to 0.06 on good news. I have also topped it up recently. Still looking long term.
    DHR is same bag. Shame last drill was a duster. However, if the world sentiment turns again and we hit something wether it be brine or El totoral comes through or we drill good gold grades or LKO gets their appeal or the renewables comes good then we will be back in the game. Have a good look at management. I know there are a lot of disappointment with potential leaks etc but do you think management would leak with the amount of skin they have in this game (still taking all wages in shares). They are backing themselves and I am backing them to make me some money. Look at VIC management if you want to see what poor management looks like. This team is good. All IMO. Everyone has different circumstances however, IMO we need to give these guys abit of time to nail something. they are working hard at it. I for one would prefer our management team working on thIs then on appeasing SH. Good luck whatever your choices are. Us retail investors need not be deterred by other opinions. Decide your own risk strategy, and timeframes. I will be holding. I have full confidence the brine will be viable. DD is due soon, our team has experience in this area. If El totoral lIcence comes through we wIll be drIllIng and if it is good we will be off to the races.
    Apologies for the rant. Good luck to all. Your win or loss has no affect on my outcome so I sincerely wish you the best with whatever you decide.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NPM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
-0.002(8.82%)
Mkt cap ! $4.096M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.6¢ 1.6¢ $8.17K 510.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1350500 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 499675 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.32pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NPM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.