DGR 0.00% 1.4¢ dgr global limited

DHR

1. 887 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 77
    Was going to post this to the DHR thread - but,
    A) Didn't want to hurt anyones feelings, and
    B) didn't want to appear the "Stormer" of ANW. haha... Private Joke.

But effectively, here is why DHR has not entered my trading Plan for DGR.

I think the Lithium announcement was nothing but a prelude to the CR.
    Good luck - but at the moment I think DHR is not a dark horse, but a dead horse.. short of some miracle manoeuvre by NM and co, this is in a holding pattern for at least 3 to 5 years.
    If I had invested in this coy I would be thinking I could do better in the same term and getting out.

This coy was once Navaho Gold, it appeared in the DGR Quarterlies in position 3 of "Exploration Programmes".
    In the December 2015 it made its first appearance as DHR in the same position. by the Sept 2016 quarterly, while mentioned in the body of the report - it does not even make the list. It did not appear in the December Quarterly, and, was omitted from the March Quarterly also.

Someone, some time decided to remove DHR from this list and we should be asking ourselves why?

DHR has given away the Tenements in SA as there was no cash to maintain them, Something went down with LKO that meant DHR also lost the prime Gas Tenement at Roma Shelf next to the AJQ production facility. (Correct me if I'm wrong)

DHR is in a Cash Raising trading halt.
    DHR today implies it has raised 1.538 million dollars, when to me it appears it has raised 407K cash. The rest, is loans being paid back in shares. This is not cash but a reduction in debt. So how it helps DHR going forward I do not know.
    Good on Neil Stewart for chipping in an extra 50k.

DHR is looking for 3.5 million?
    It doesn't look like the instos are lining up.
    Which only leaves shareholders (in my mind) to stump up and pay the bills.
    Or look to the mother ship - DGR.

As for the Argentinan Power project, I think there is no way the Indicative timeline for PICO Power Project as mentioned in the Entitlement offer prospectus and presentation will ever be realised.
    I refer specifically to the term of 9 months for EPC. They have to be joking or be under the spell of vendor salesman if they think an approx. 1 GW Coal fired Power station can be engineered, Procured and Constructed in 9 months. Even if the timeline is misleading and this phase starts earlier than indicated, , I suggest it will take minimum five years from appointed the successful tenderer for this phase alone. Simply, cold commissioning the plant, with no hiccups, will take at least 6 months- add 3 months for the hot commissioning, and they expect to build/Construct the plant in the same time frame? - building it will take goodness knows, minimum 2 years and I am speaking exceptionally conservative here.
    From my experience being involved with EPC Power Station Projects, generally by the time commissioning starts , any warranty provided at procurement stage has well lapsed, and that is probably two year warranty.
    So 9 months? Shows what ammount of garbage Corporate level is ready to accept as gospel , or be willing to mislead investors with.

OK. Barrelscraper over, but not out.
    Open to comments as always - but they will have to be very good to get me to invest in this coy.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.61M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 661487 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 488356 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.07am 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.