Di Natale called to resign.

1. 7,096 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 159
    The Greens are being rocked by in fighting with part members calling for Di Natale to resign.
    Where there's smoke there's fire. We can only hope.
    Talking of smoke and fire according to this individual and his lunatic party,Australians should take the blame for all natural disasters that occur in Australia because of climate change.
    The Australian today
    “Australians are bearing the brunt of their failure,” Senator Di Natale said.
    “In the last few days we’ve seen bushfires savage Tathra, Bega and South West Victoria. We’ve seen a cyclone hit Darwin. In Tathra we heard this morning that 70 homes and other buildings have been destroyed. In my home region of South West Victoria, 18 homes have been destroyed around the towns of Terang, Garvoc, Camperdown and Gazette. 40,000 hectares have been burnt.
    “We are seeing climate change in our everyday lives have an impact on the risk of bushfires to our communities. And we can’t any longer be complacent about bushfires once the end of summer comes around.
    “Right now we would normally be talking about the end of the bushfire season, and yet, here we are with bushfires ravaging my home state and indeed my community.”
    South Australian Greens senator Sarah Hanson Young said bushfires were getting more severe and frequent, “as a result of climate change”.
    “I arrived in Canberra last night and I was watching the weather on the news saying that some of those coastal areas were 39 degrees yesterday, at the end of March,” Senator Hanson-Young told Sky News.

Words fails me to describe this group of fringe individuals. Aren't they ones opposed to burn offs......
    No wonder the voting population of Australia is deserting them, perhaps people are beginning to understand the lunacy of their policies.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.