When captain chaos Kevin 07 came to power and mustered all the...

1. 398 Posts.
    When captain chaos Kevin 07 came to power and mustered all the moral leaders to discuss a strategy to “help our youth” fight against the scourge of “alcopops” it was no surprise to me when they came up with the idea of taxing alcopops to the point where kids would just say.. oh well, I can’t afford my alcopops no more. So I guess I’ll just go home and study. Or something. Well, no Kevin. From that point onwards the pill industry has flourished and the ice BOOM began accordingly. And with successive governments incapable of seeing what’s going on because of the easy extra tax revenue...... Kevin’s pathetic legacy lives on. And the bloke smoking a joint is not too different to the kid with the alcopops as I see it. So you’re spot on in recognising the need to “leave it be” when it comes to relatively harmless drugs and concentrate you’re efforts on the real problems like ice. Time to KILL Kevin’s stupid legacy I say. For once and most likely the one and only time, I am with the greens on this one

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.