ADO 4.76% 2.2¢ anteotech ltd

It's a fair statement and question. I thought I'd be rich by...

1. 1,890 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 278
    It's a fair statement and question. I thought I'd be rich by now, but at the same time always new this one was a long game. The major difference to me now compared to even 3 years ago are the named partners we are now working with. Atomo, Planet Innovation (as part of DMTC project), Cook Medical, etc.

We assumed Philips, but they were never comfortable in us being named. We thought BBI, but then they were sold. The current situation is different in my opinion with named partners.

We now have a strong revenue stream in DIA and named partners for the glue. We have an established disti channel through DIA with a manufacturing capability previously not existing. We have property assets. We have a maturing patent portfolio with valuable IP further advanced than most in the energy field.

We're listed in some of the largest catalogues in the industry (Sigma, etc.). We still work with Luminex, Qiagen, etc. I won't bother listing the DIA opportunities (free VitD, Egypt, etc.), but they are strong.

It may all result in nothing, but I've put my money where my mouth is in thinking the building momentum will pay off. It has taken a long time and it may take a bit more, but I'm sticking in for now. I can't justify why the SP is sitting where it is, so it looks like a buy to me at this stage. Will have one more small top up just to still my conviction and then nothing until I know what the LE looks like.

Best of luck to all.

All IMHO, FWIW, DYOR, blah blah blah....
    Last edited by bourbasted: 11/05/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.001(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $54.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.2¢ 2.1¢ $7.722K 366.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1610 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 568091 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.