DIA dia-b tech limited

It is true , all diabetes drugs on the market at present have...

1. 689 Posts.
    It is true , all diabetes drugs on the market at present have serious side afffects of some sort as updated in the DIA investor update.
    DIA have prooved no adverse side affects and now if they proove it also works , with results due by mid october then you would think that every serious worldwide drug company would want to get their hands on it.
    The application for FDA approval has gone over many peoples heads . The key here is the type of application if granted means fast tracking phase 2 trials , because of no side affects. Could mean becoming a drug long before 2012. The impending results will re define DIA on the market. Look at comparative companies that have gone to phase 2 without knowing whether their are adverse affects or even if their drug works and some of these have been 1,2 and 3 dollars.( metabolic got to around $3 and project failed)
    The point I am trying make here is that with all going to plan then we can expect very exciting times ahead.

I have had DIA since the entitlement from CNN and have been topping up between 5 and 7 cents . Still believe stock is cheap for where it is heading.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DIA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.