VLA 0.00% $1.75 viralytics limited

Gosh Mbark, TT, I'm literally lost for words!!! Just for the...

1. 1,514 Posts.
    Gosh Mbark, TT, I'm literally lost for words!!! Just for the moment though!!!
    It's great to know that there are some "real" people out there who have "real" thoughts and feelings, and can follow logical arguments!!!
    For a while, I though it was me against the "machine"; the mighty "bot seller" marching mindlessly onwards into a chasm of impending doom. The machine programmed to obey it master's fragile whims , developed a "fatal error" and became "out of control." It became capable of the instantaneous activation of a barrage of diabolically irrational and incomprehendable VLA share sales. The insane "genius" who created the monster was taken away in a straight jacket, thashing and kicking in manic overload!!!
    Eventually the rampant machine ran out of fuel (shares) and writhed in agony as it days, hours and minutes were numbered.
    I'm not a knight in shining armour, merely a commentator on the sideline, giving the balanced point of view, just in case you become may become overwhelmed by the piper's tune, and feel you need to follow the compelling music towards your inevitable demise!!!
    Cheers
    Thanks!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VLA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.