BAL 0.00% $13.23 bellamy's australia limited

Diagou talks

1. 762 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 175
    I felt the need for this thread in Bellamys. The intention is to get any diagous to come in and give their perspective on the way the brand is doing in international markets. If not people who have some sort of connection with diagous can pitch in. Lastly ppl like me who care to hit the ground and speak to diagous and try get info on wats happening.

Anyway after a lot of discussions on empty shelves in the local supermarkets.... my self and a couple of others in the forum contacted the investor relations to clear the air on the supply concerns (we have read the official emails posted by the holders rubbishing the lack of supply talk)

once that's clear I thought I should go and check if the diagous have stock. So I went to a diago hub in Melbourne to get a feel for the new packaged Bellamy and also to buy stage4 for my child(unfortunately no luck the new stage4 apparently so popular it doesn't last even with the diagous a few days) as we all know stage4 is very new apparently the demand for that is really high may be initially the company has not produced a whole lot coz even online I couldn't get any of stage 4

I have been to 6 diagous today and all of them had said Bellamy's new product is very popular. I personally dint see any issues with stock with any of them. They all had plenty of stock on the floor and shelves were half to three quarters empty. And then I went to local mychemist she said in Australia they are selling a lot through online they have reduced retail selling deliberately for few months since the relaunch. She said they dint completely stop it but the frequency of supplies to the Australian retail dropped. Now we know that EBITA margins will look good. Personally I think this should stop we Australians should not face any inconvenience when we need the stock.

Anyway iam happy with all the talk I had with retailers and diagous. Let's see what happens in coming weeks if we hear any thing from the management...... only 3 weeks for financial year. No news is good news aswell remember. Because that means the relaunch is going according to plan and all eyes will be on fy20 guidance.

all of the above mentioned is all my opinion alone and a general talk I had with diagous and retailers ....not to be taken seriously..... please do your research above all in my opinion only. I did this to make me feel better with my investment and thought I should share it as my opinion only
    SS

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BAL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.