PLS 0.52% $2.85 pilbara minerals limited

Dial in details 25.1.19 Quarterly, page-73

1. 684 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 228
    I'm starting to get an eerie feeling that the market (short sellers) know we are hamstrung by perhaps our inept contractual expertise when negotiating our offtake contracts. Although our production is 100% taken it's no good if the contract price is based on spot carbonated rubbish and we are selling the good stuff. If the over supply dynamics are true (and I'm getting that feeling they are) the spot price will suffer. I think (and this will cost me big time ) that KB has erred in the zeal to seek offtakers at any price. He may not have foreseen the carbonate price crashing and therefore our dream. The fact we are having a sell session on Friday confirms my fears imo. KB is in a corner and so we may be as well. What I want is honesty on Friday and if the above is correct then say it. Then go out and see what commercial terms you can get to break the offtake arrangements as the oversupply will damage us for 3 years or more ..Do the sums , take the hit and move on..we all make mistakes

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.85
Change
-0.015(0.52%)
Mkt cap ! $8.715B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.81 $2.90 $2.80 $50.16M 17.53M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 6968 $3.12

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.62 24475 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 05/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.