WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

Dial O for OBJ, page-149

1. 27,043 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 679
    I dont understand why people have "so much" interest in obj, yet never hold the stock. Some people must have more time to spare than I have. For me if OBJ had the same thing as 10 or 50 other companies I wouldnt invest. However we DO have "UNIQUE" technology thats is just emerging, and has the potential to revolutionise so many different products and enhance their effectiveness. WOW , to be in that position is HUGE.
    The BIG $$$ have been made in breakthrough Tech , ours is hatching out of the egg. Validate by the biggest FMCG on the planet, and if that is not an endorsement what is?? Plus P & G also help pay for staff, and have committed for many years ahead.. There were positives and negatives as we cleared the muddy waters of what is and isnt. It has not changed the reason I invested and I will remain FULLY invested for the long term . We all need to make our own conclusions and invest accordingly.. If anything we have received clarity with the promise of further conference calls to keep us all informed (within confidentiality guidelines)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.