WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

Not only this Jace, but Jeff also mentioned programs for two...

1. 360 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 264
    Not only this Jace, but Jeff also mentioned programs for two advanced packaging products which were created around the same time as the Nurofen cap product were also picked up by P&G (presumably the Nurofen cap product was also offered to P&G and was passed on or didn't fit in with their suite of products).

Then we have oral healthcare (a suspicion and dream of many shareholders on here) confirmed as "being picked up by Proctor and Gamble through the Oral B brand". This is to my knowledge the first time being confirmed publicly.

So that's three additional P&G workplans, in addition to what you have mentioned in your post (which wasn't crystal clear until yesterday) presumably fairly advanced in their respective workflows as the advanced packaging initial prototypes were developed at least 12-18 months ago (around the same time Nurofen cap product was available) and Oral B program gets a head start based on what we learned with the GSK clinical testing.

The question I have here was did GSK let us take the data obtained during this testing as if they did it would mean some of the ground work has already been done with Oral B

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.