WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

I'm not seeing all the doom and gloom regarding accelerators...

1. 360 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 264
    I'm not seeing all the doom and gloom regarding accelerators here, but we simply don't have enough information to determine at this point.

These accelerators could be used for products that are not a natural fit in a P&G brand or products where we do more of the up front work and thus receive more of the royalty % (profit sharing).

It clearly can't be in the microarray space without the express permission of P&G, so we can only assume we are talking about a different OBJ technology to be used with these accelerators.

Common sense says its BodyGuard or surface hygiene as these are the closest products outside of microarray as we were informed yesterday.

The other question is are P&G involved at all (three way profit share arrangement between OBJ, P&G and accelerator) or have they just said "we like the product and see it's usefulness, but it's not a natural fit with any of our brands but out of respect to our close relationship we'll throw you a bone and hook you up with these guys who we work closely with already, so you can increase the speed of getting something to market".

Either way it's a positive development, I think at the moment we would struggle to bring any product to market ourselves, not so much with money but extended time frames. This accelerator stuff is basically profit sharing / risk vs reward scenarios i.e put in ~50% of the up front costs and effort and get ~50% future profits ... you get what you put in. I'd rather get some momentum and get out finger in several pies early on rather than spend 3 years and 100% of the R&D / manufacturing costs bringing something to market

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.