POS 0.00% 0.4¢ poseidon nickel limited

Yes Deano I can't believe that Mr Singleton and this board...

1. 735 Posts.
    Yes Deano I can't believe that Mr Singleton and this board should be allowed to continue running this company. They have been an utter failure and to suggest that this company is moving the project forward is frankly a slap in the face to shareholders.

I haven't had a reply to the request to speak with Mr Singleton and I doubt I will get one as he probably hasn't got the guts to tell me that what he said last time we spoke was far from the truth. Directors of this company should be worried about their future as I believe there would be a lot of angst from shareholders. I and I hope many other shareholders will be asking for a please explain from the board at the next agm.

Singleton and Forrest if you're not 100% committed and not willing to put more of your own skin in to support the shareprice then move over and let a younger more hungry and determined board to get this project moving quickly. You have been around long enough now and this project is only marginally closer to becoming Australia's next nickel producer as you keep spruiking. Stop with your propaganda and your excuses and start delivering on all your unforfilled promises.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $44.42K 10.96M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
76 35438671 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 11634354 27
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
POS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.