EMH 4.92% 29.0¢ european metals holdings limited

Diamo Approval

1. 169 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 23
    Interesting article over the weekend:

https://www.seznamzpravy.cz/clanek/...iliardove-nadeje-ale-muzou-zhatit-urady-52198

Canadians looking at Czech cobalt.

However Diamo who have preferential management of NEW strategic raw materials exploration thinks that the Ministry of Environment will not grant rights on this particular project as a specific survey has not been prepared for it yet.

However. Diamo stated that it is true that priority over bearing rights will stand and specific projects are pending approval and could be passed by the Government in the 2nd half of this year.

Further; Miro has offered a brief summary on the video in the article, on LSE. This is his post below with his permission:

'I wish to have time to translate for you this approx 25 minutes video placed in this article with long interview with Otto Janout, with Diamo CEO Pavel Rychtarik etc. as it is best thing about Cinovec I have seen in a really long while.

Just some points from video:

Yes, Otto Janout with other 3 people started Geomet. He is prospector his whole life born in Czech Republic, emigrated to Canada, prospecting all around the world but mostly North America. From his work he sees Cinovec as best thing he found in his carrier. He says now his role is done on Cinovec as he is into prospecting, not into development of mines.

Diamo CEO Pavel Rychtarik says that there is no way to stop EMH if they follow requirements. Diamo at this stage has no intention to step into Cinovec project because of uncertainties (in other materials mentioned waiting at least for DFS). But they are keen eventually trade in as they own some properties there, old mine works, some old processing facility relatively nearby, also including tailings for residuals etc. By Pavel rychtarik words EMH can go without Diamo but will be way better for EMH to use some form of cooperation with state. Granting new exploration leases is stopped at this moment but everything else goes on.

Cheers.'

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EMH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
29.0¢
Change
-0.015(4.92%)
Mkt cap ! $60.15M
Open High Low Value Volume
29.0¢ 29.0¢ 27.5¢ $13.07K 46.13K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 96065 27.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
29.0¢ 62446 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EMH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.