PER 8.25% 10.5¢ percheron therapeutics limited

Im not here to debate you, so this will be my last response but...

1. 1,424 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 586
    Couldnt agree more... Telix have sales in a very short period shareholders looked after in a very short period....

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5268/5268766-11e26573f8eee32c77739632e5fce934.jpg

In very simple terms its looks clear that the ANP team could have learnt a lot from Telix, but like the other company you mentioned I'm not across them either so comparisons are fickle. I'm really only worried about ANP succeeding. Its certain most here will get my point and its fairly clear that you wont. Whats this Hype BS you are making up now, you've said that, not me, so sue yourself for slander perhaps.

Im not here to debate you, so this will be my last response but its quite simple: I did not insinuate anything. I said that YOU failed to point out that it is paid research, that's it. Anything else you have read into yourself. If I was posting something positive that was paid for, I would point it out, for balance. Because its paid for, its not independent, couldn't be. If you took the time to read what I wrote you would see I have no issue with corporate connect. My issue is with ANP wasting money on paid promotion when the money should be spent elsewhere. If you dont agree thats fine. Any insinuations are in your head / imagination / misreading what I posted and for you to come to terms with.

Anyhow, once again, I have answered the "simple" questions you have put, so Im off to fight with a bottle of Pinot, its much more fun. I dont think Ill converse after this, the lowering to a level analogy comes to mind. It seems you type responses before reading and digesting what people have put forward. Its fine for you to do that, but its not a game Im interested in wasting my time on. I wish you well with it.

Have a great weekend and lets hope soon we will all be celebrating how ANP hit timelines, improve lives and have a leadership that has delivered a Telix like result in a few years time!

GLAH - in an effort to protect my self in some small way from slanderous accusations I will state all of my waffle is my opinion...Well, except for the performance of Telix vs ANP seems the facts are pretty clear. I wonder if they had good science too?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PER (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
0.008(8.25%)
Mkt cap ! $94.66M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.8¢ 11.0¢ 9.8¢ $360.4K 3.457M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 248759 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 1000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PER (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.