PER 1.35% 7.5¢ percheron therapeutics limited

Dear Mr Garner Welcome to ANP. As a long term shareholder I...

1. 69 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 51
    Dear Mr Garner

Welcome to ANP. As a long term shareholder I would like to request the following:

1. clear communication - visual barometer style visuals on each important milestone / upcoming hurdles
    2. more regular communication - a monthly update of the above would enable ALL to be excited about the future
    3. updates from key people - what has each leader in the business achieved and what they are working on now?

Hopefully this isn't much to ask. Look forward to this or something similar / better being implemented.

SIGNED ME

Seriously, I have lost track of what we are waiting on and what we have missed! Let's dumb it down so we can get more confidence we are still on the right path.

I fear we have the wrong culture in management.

Mark - didn't even send a final update on the state of the company on exit. Example from the top down?
    Sue - doesn't even reply to shareholders so understand the comms being so sub-standard.
    XEC Partners - Broker is not telling the story to their customers so why are we keeping them.
    AF hasn't seemed to leave his CEO role and doesn't even list ANP as his employer and hasn't listed delivered anything!?

Failure to communicate is one of the key ways to fail in business!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PER (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.5¢
Change
0.001(1.35%)
Mkt cap ! $67.61M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.7¢ 7.8¢ 7.4¢ $24.63K 325.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 142779 7.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.5¢ 8181 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PER (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.