SGQ 0.00% 2.5¢ st george mining limited

Well said tbirdsrgo,Multiple directorships shouldn't be an issue...

1. 1,581 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 311
    Well said tbirdsrgo,

Multiple directorships shouldn't be an issue unless a conflict of interest arises. The major problem is that our executive chairman is a defacto CEO and he needs to be careful that time allocated elsewhere does not impede the work needed at SGQ

The ongoing problem with SGQ is under delivering on time frames. Many of us have talked about the most likely success at Mount Alexander being at West End and West Investigators and we have called for deep and multiple drills.

A seismic should have been done long ago and the drills should have been completed long ago.

As for Canadian met tests, this second batch test is looming as a drawn out process with end of year now said to be the time frame. The prelim results were supposed to be delivered last Month. Another under deliver time frame not met. Remember, the road to shallow mining is a long one with various steps to be concluded before extraction begins. The Met tests are said to be crucial in getting an initial MRE up before all the another steps fall into place.

Most of us were expecting heaps of good news this week and all we got was old reruns of investor presentations with the first 25% of the presentation having bugger all to do with SGQ.

If I sound frustrated, its because I am with delay, delay delay.

Cheers
    Mulac1

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $24.71M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.5¢ 2.5¢ $23.54K 941.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 37977 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 257447 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SGQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.