SGQ 6.25% 2.6¢ st george mining limited

Diamond drilling commencing at both Mt Alexander and Patersons, page-56

1. 11,223 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4641
    haha what? Hardly pumping, I am invested here long term, and not here to pump and dump. I generally invest in companies when sentiment is low and do my research thanks to my geological background in Australia and I choose companies undervalued that have plenty of upside. SGQ is no different and I guarantee I will make a decent profit in the medium/long term like I have done with 95% of my other holdings the past five years or so. I just have to be patient.

The price has barely changed since I entered so it hasn't tanked since I have started posting in here, that is a genuine lie. I am down 4% which is nothing in the scheme of things for high-risk junior exploration companies. It would be nice if management were a bit more proactive and kept to timelines but it just takes one decent intercept and we are off to the races and can easily increase in multiples IMO. It is not so rare now for junior companies to go up 100-300% on a decent hit with the current strong commodity sentiment, especially around Nickel and PGE's etc.

I have never told people to invest their money here either, they should only put in what they can afford to lose...after all investing in low cap stocks is always high risk. Anyway, I see you are a non-holder so obviously not interested anyway. All the best with your investments mate.
    Last edited by coto: 14/10/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
0.002(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $25.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.6¢ 2.4¢ $50.84K 1.996M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 751317 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 6000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SGQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.