FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

I gather Remirez is refering to the fact that in the latest...

1. 7,397 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1106
    I gather Remirez is refering to the fact that in the latest quarterly report the company said it anticipated 'analytical results from the RC, diamond and augur drilling program to become available towards the end of May', whereas now the augur and diamond drilling results are to follow over the next few weeks. Very possibly the quarterly was badly worded and was meant instead to say 'FROM or COMMENCING the end of May'. Anyone who knows anything about these things had to be sceptical that such a body of work could be completed within about 8 weeks from start. Assaying at the labs can take many weeks on its own. I'd say it's time to relax and let events take their course before getting too carried away in either direction. The story so far has been and remains very promising, most particularly due to a possible future processing arrangement with Rand Gold.

From my point of view yesterday's announcement was good, but just not what the punters were sweating on, i.e., diamond drill results that showed good intersections at depth. Nonetheless, if you believed they were there two days ago then you should still believe it today. After reading the announcement I anticipated the sour reaction, so was surprised when the SP initially took off; then equalkly surprised at the subsequent heavy sell-off. As always, herd mentality I guess, triggered by a small handful of bigger players. C'est la vie.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.