MPJ 0.00% 0.0¢ mining projects group limited

Diamond Drilling Roe Hills Project

1. 120 Posts.
    The diamond drilling program commenced on or just before the 3rd September targeting nickel sulphide targets the initial program is 15 holes 5000 m.

i have been researching diamond drilling and how many meters can be drilled per day with the following as a general guide

Drill speed: A normal drill speed for NQ drilling is around 5-10 meters per hour without stop. The drill speed depends on numerous factors, for example rock type, homogeneous rock, wear of the drill bit, flow of water, depth of drilling, terrain and more. An example of drilling in one 24-hour period: 7,5 meters x 24 hours = 187,5 meter/day. To drill 2500 meters you will need the following numbers of days before finishing: 2500 meters/187,5 meters = 13,5 days with no stops for maintenance.

Considering the above and allowing for a 12 hr day with say 10 hr of drilling today would be 8 days. Using the above calculation 7.5 m x 10 hours x 8 days = 600 meters so far.

If I am close the first 5000 m will take 66 days subtract the 600 m already drilled then we have 58 day to go before the first 5000 meters is drilled the date would be Friday 7th of November.

Hopefully we get some positive news before then

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MPJ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.