it would be logical to assume that, DR, Gutnick was involved in...

1. 29,310 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 80
    it would be logical to assume that, DR, Gutnick was involved in overseas deals beyond the scrutiny of Australian authorities. I'm sure he will survive....

"The Asian Journal of Mining for July/August 1997, reported that Gutnick's organization was buying up the Wafangdian diamond mine in Lianing province and the Mengyin diamond mine in Shandong province. With these acquisitions, the cult leader Gutnick would control approximately one half of the national diamond output of China."

They didnt call him "Diamond Joe" for nothing.

He was also reportedly involved in Israeli politics and the financing of Israeli settlements.

"Joseph Gutnick: the Australian mining magnate and corporate predator, reputedly the richest man in the ultra-orthodox Jewish world. Following the Nov. 4, 1995 assassination of Israeli Prime Minister Yitzhak Rabin, Gutnick poured over $1 million of his personal funds into the Likud election campaign of Benjamin Netanyahu. Gutnick also financed a 5,000-person "get out the vote" effort by the Lubavitcher Chabad cult. Netanyahu had a razor-thin margin of victory over Labor Party leader Shimon Peres. Since then, Gutnick has poured additional millions into building Jewish settlements in occupied Palestine, and has constantly agitated for conflict with the Palestinians.'

""Four years before his death in 1994, Rabbi Menachem Schneerson, head of the Lubavitcher sect of Orthodox Jewry, entrusted Gutnick with ensuring that Israel is always ruled by a right-wing government committed to the territorial integrity of the Biblical Land of Israel. To achieve that, Gutnick uses his wide-ranging political contacts and considerable influence with Israel's large ultra-Orthodox community, to which he has donated many millions over the years."
    http://www.larouchepub.com/other/2003/3003likud_usgangsta.html

Yeah, I'd bet (if I had anything to bet with) that he'd have assets stashed away

GZ

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.