LOM 0.00% 6.7¢ lucapa diamond company limited

diamond news, page-300

1. 367 Posts.
    "1s1 - I don't agree with posters attempting to portray Angola as a stable business environment when it is anything but."

Hmmmm,

Seems a very reasonable thing to say P. How could anyone argue without appearing to be a blatant upramper?

However, I will try, & put my argument forward as coherently as possible.

We did not arrive at this point in the thread as a result of any pro-LOM-ers ramping up Angola as a completly stable business environment. I would appreciate it if you could provide any quotes where this is the case, and if so I will apologise. I am referring to "quotes" word for word, not an inference.

I would also like to point out, that while your statement above is very noble in words, I think you will find the no-LOM-ers, yourself included, are attempting to portray Angola as being too risky to invest due to unacceptable governance risks not seen anywhere in the developed world. You did it yourself in closing, QUOTE, "when it is anything but". Am I to make some assumptions as to why this is the case? Happy to listen to all of the facts and experiences which led to your conviction. Your insight would be much appreciated, I am sure many would agree.

Let me know if you would like me to expand on anything that may be ambiguous.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LOM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $19.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 15800 6.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.7¢ 31257 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LOM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.