LOM 0.00% 6.7¢ lucapa diamond company limited

diamond news, page-3858

1. 9,397 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1344
    BB, love your initials, always takes me back. Well, I didn't know whether to laugh or cry when I saw that graph. I knew it was BAD but I'd sort of forgotten just HOW BAD. I came on the scene in 2016 so that's three wasted years and some large losses for me; surely, only the most contrarian of contrarians, the sleepiest of dreamers, would still be here after that devastating downturn, yet here we all are.
    Talk of a hostile takeover? A 'hostile' takeover would be welcomed with open arms as a merciful release, I would have thought, but not just yet, please.
    It takes something like that (graph) to shock one out of one's complacency. It shows why the company would have been bombarded by shareholders saying enough is enough after the recent misadventures, which, of course, were not entirely in the company's hands, Brooking outcome, Angola's new regime still dragging its heels despite some progress, etc. but the impression that LOM took its eyes off the ball momentarily over Brooking seems to have been rectified by 2019 announcements, and all effort is now being concentrated where it counts, Lulo and Mothae expansions and cash generation, and so it should be.
    Given the quality of LOM's assets and looking at the graph at the same time, it's clear that something has to give. I don't think I'd be exaggerating to say that shareholders are boiling, roiling, as the years tick by; should the sp graph continue on its merry road south, retire to a safe distance.
    B22.
    Last edited by Bagman22: 18/03/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LOM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $19.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 15800 6.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.7¢ 31257 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LOM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.