LOM 0.00% 6.7¢ lucapa diamond company limited

So Angolan President L. goes to Antwerp to investigate marketing...

1. 141 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 36
    So Angolan President L. goes to Antwerp to investigate marketing diamonds - which it is obvious they can do well & are trusted. Then Sodiam holds a more open international tender in its same building in Luanda. Now there is to be a Sodiam sale in Israel.

Sounds like Sodiam is to be privatised imo... but to me that does not hinder ability for Endiama to privatise any / all mine sites. So LOM could sit at a SML meeting explaininng operations to a new partner - who could have 60% which is control so logically would be very experienced so can see that party deciding they would like to run something - kimo drilling & results... they could (surely) speed that up, or whatever.

Smells like change is in the wind.

Would have expected the LOM 2018 Annual Report by now? Last minute inclusion?

if Angolan government sold its shares to a private - why would LOM finance the new owner’s component going forwards? This may free up cash for other areas. Still nothing about value add: cut & polish any stones. Perhaps gauge centiment from current HK trip.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LOM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $19.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 15800 6.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.7¢ 31257 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LOM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.