LOM 2.22% 9.2¢ lucapa diamond company limited

I delved into the fascinating story of geologist Ewen Tyler,...

1. 59 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 21
    I delved into the fascinating story of geologist Ewen Tyler, affectionately referred to as 'the father of Australian diamonds.'
    Ewen's pivotal discoveries include Argyle, Ellendale, and the noteworthy Merlin in the Northern Territory.
    My interest was piqued when I stumbled upon an insightful interview with him in Jeweller Magazine written 2021.

One of the questions asked was "Is there any chance more pink diamonds will be found in Australia?"
    His answer: "I think there are, and I’m looking for more! We’ve got signs of them occurring all around Merlin, some signs around Ellendale, but not much around Argyle."
    Recalling the time when we acquired Merlin, the prospect of exploring additional diamond-bearing kimberlites in our lease area unfolded.
    Merlin could be more lucrative than initially anticipated, especially if pink diamonds are present in our lease area,

Ewine also commented that "As a nation, I believe that we’ve got to keep exploring. It’s the nature of this continent; we started off with gold – Melbourne wouldn’t exist without the 1850 Gold Rush. It’s more about finding people who are willing to join this lunatic search! As they say, people who look for diamonds have rocks in their heads – but it’s a lot of fun."
    Having been invested in Lucapa for eight years - I can relate to his comments!

https://www.jewellermagazine.com/Article/9578/A-moment-with-the-father-of-Australian-diamonds

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LOM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.2¢
Change
0.002(2.22%)
Mkt cap ! $26.69M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.7¢ 9.2¢ 8.7¢ $7.682K 84.30K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 34489 8.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.3¢ 100 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
8.8¢
  Change
0.002 ( 1.12 %)
Open High Low Volume
9.1¢ 9.1¢ 8.8¢ 23308
Last updated 13.08pm 03/06/2024 ?
LOM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.