LOM 2.38% 4.3¢ lucapa diamond company limited

And you can hardly be called the purveyor of getting it right. I...

1. 376 Posts.
    And you can hardly be called the purveyor of getting it right.

I quote your post ***exactly - volume was tiny..next wave of buying will move this again.*** when you were explaining off the drop in price after market on the 13th.

FACT: the 13th was our 7th highest trading day by volume for the year.

AND this pearler in response to me saying that we have/are probably seeing a lot of the heads that were purchased at 18c being sold.

***if you monitor the broker reports those shares were cleared through a long time ago.. thats what drove us from 25c to 17***

I am wondering why you made that statement up and purported it as fact? Anyone can simply go to the sales and verify it as being incorrect.

If you are going to ramp the stock, please don't exaggerate or make things up.

BTW I am pro this stock, I hold and will continue to having purchased more this morning. So I am not saying this because I am a down ramper and just want to refute your posts. You will notice that I have not done so to anyone else (of late).

Sorry for the rant, but I see it as important that if you actually state something rather than just having an opinion then it needs to be correct.

GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LOM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.3¢
Change
0.001(2.38%)
Mkt cap ! $12.47M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.3¢ 4.3¢ 4.2¢ $687 16.07K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 60000 4.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.5¢ 259143 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.48pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LOM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.