TAW 0.00% 31.0¢ tawana resources nl

diamonds recovered!!, page-13

1. 89 Posts.
    Have to agree with you skippa the sale/purchase of 80,000 shares does not create a market.

By my rough calculations - Assuming at least a 5CPHT,4CPHT and 5CPHT for the Feeder Channel,Eastern Channel and the Daniel Alluvials. I see last week they mentioned a further discovery but ignoring this and assuming a pretty aggressive 10% NPV and allowing for mining costs I get a value per share of AUD1.69 (0.60,0.42,0.78 for the three areas). I see the UK broker values it at about AUD6.60 per share but based on a 35% NPV.

The first test results show about 2.5CPHT but the sample is so small it is insignificant but what is interesting is the size of the diamonds. There was disappointment with the sizes discovered in the initial bore results. According to the company statements this was attributed to the drill bit (not that we really believed it!)but the Bauer drill has confirmed that they are 100% correct. I wonder what else they are on the mark about. A CPHT of 10 !!!!!!!! I then get a AUD6 pr sharevaluation on a 10% NPV and at 35% it shoot through over AUD20.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TAW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.