CVI 0.00% 0.3¢ cvi energy corporation limited

Asia,I sold my shares after voicing my displeasure time and...

1. 2,795 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1723
    Asia,

I sold my shares after voicing my displeasure time and again on this site and others until they reached a low of about .014.

I stated at the time I would actively warn as many unsuspecting investors as possible that I did not believe the company was being truthful after multiple failures and dilutions and was arguably fraudulent in statements to market.

I offered my services to the shareholders group who have done a fantastic job in warning so many other potential investors - as I hope I have done. They also rattled MS at the EGM which had me in stitches.

Given the company has not changed I will continue to warn as many as possible until it goes under (I suspect it will) or it becomes truthful and starts to deliver on promises – not just make faux promises they have no intention of keeping. I paid for this right and happy to put the time into it - there are many like me monitoring this thread.

Be warned I will be here for some time to come as an active investor It's easy to jump over and see how things are going from time to time... if you don't like this go some other place and lead a happier life.

You could always join us - you can't help what comes your way you can only control how you react to it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.