DRX 0.00% 2.6¢ diatreme resources limited

Diatreme to become a producer, page-4

1. 1,605 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 220

The management Esra was referring to are long gone and the current management are dong a really good job IMO. I bought in late 2013 very green to investing based on a gold tenement they held close to where I grew up which was sold off. It was also the start of the resource downturn, from memory at the peak of discovering Cyclone and the mining boom DRX was up around $1 (i think) and when I bought in 2013 it was 2 cents.

I think the downturn in the market and then a supply glut for heavy mineral sand and poorer management at the time led to tough times, dilution and no one wanting to accelerate the project (Cyclone) although the company did progress all necessary approvals in the back ground.

Anyway, since Galalar has come on the scene management have worked very hard IMO to get us to where we are today, in a very short period of time and we are very close to production!
    Cyclone is still looking to be sold in the background, that would really set us up for little to no dilution for our low cost cap ex to get to first production and Galalar.
    We also have an old shelved copper tenement lease in Claremont QLD, of which could be very interesting as a spin off or to be sold, given what's happening with the current copper price. The company has already proved they can do this via the Tick Hill sale to what is now CNB, I wish we had of held our shares a little longer to capitalise more on the value there, but it wasn't to be.

Plenty happening here though now pig, and we have wealthy backers holding large amounts of the company who are supportive of getting us to production. Even the recent announcements are clear signs of the companies intent!

GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $130.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.6¢ 2.5¢ $57.18K 2.277M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 473159 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 1018022 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.