XJO 0.10% 7,767.5 s&p/asx 200

Dice Monday

1. 19,112 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3682
    031217 dice Monday.png
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Good Morning and Welcome to the XJO Monday Thread
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

News for Today (AEDST)
    031217 news.png

The XJO closed higher on Friday, where spread contracted to about average, volume reduced to well below average, and the close was midbar.  This suggests that while our local market moved higher in sympathy with overseas markets on Friday, there was only tentative support for this rise in price, leaving us with an upbar on low volume that lacked conviction.
    To become bullish I see price having to break clearly above 6011.1 in particular, and 6021.8 may also hold some supply.
    There is some reasonable congestion to the left and below the current price, this should offer support in a sideways range.   I expect it is likely price may move sideways in some form of consolidation action, for a period of time now.
    Finally, if price were to break clearly below all this recent congestion to the left, a change in the intermediate trend may occur.

031217 xjo.png

031217.png

Good Trading and Investing

031217 quote.png
    Last edited by Jako8557: 03/12/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.