Woolies answered me a couple days ago, Coles today. In both...

1. 9,046 Posts.
    Woolies answered me a couple days ago, Coles today. In both cases it appears too hard for them to produce such a list given the constantly changing product lines etc...Yawn.....They can't provide any list....So that means looking at each product ourselves - for the devil sign.

That said I think there is a niche for some wealthy businessman to set up a halal free supermarket in each capital city. I'd drive many kilometres to spare me the label aggravation - and buy food in the knowledge that it wasn't supporting Islam in any form, or Islamic terrorism and/or brainwashing around the world. Would be interesting to see each and every account and foreign transaction of the certifiers - forensically examined. I'm further surprised a secular Australian government allows this 'religious' crap to infest commercial enterprise in Australia...and a vital commercial enterprise (what is more vital than food?). Maybe if these girly men wore their underwear with the slit forward...they might get it. Our government is a disgrace to allow this scam to prosper under their very, supposedly anti-terrorist, noses....I wonder how this insult to ordinary Australians would go if challenged in the High Court.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.