RXL 10.3% 16.0¢ rox resources limited

dickson sells out., page-19

1. 35,706 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 552
    Despite alot of scare tactic posts there are also alot of very good ones - obviously when a director sells people have questions to ask & it's up to people to draw their own conclusions.

The way i see it is the company has previously acknowledged they have been sitting on a very large resource for a long time but travelling along very unloved & unnoticed by the general market - GFC, low zinc prices, risk aversion, low cash, there are many reasons....

If you look at the dates the selling took place it actually began 2 days after the recent high was made at 12.5c it's not like they sold into the inital surge - i take it as they started to get dejavous on the whole situation & no matter how good the future looked to them they had seen this scenario before.

I'm going to assume that Dickson came forward first saying that he is going to unwind a large portion of his super fund for whatever reason, Mulholland knew how the market would take this so chose to take a much smaller hand back to the market & atleast appreciate a small part of his hard work "just in case"......

It is what it is - If it gets hurt tommorrow - so be it...

But i dont think it will be there very long.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RXL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.