MAE 0.00% 0.0¢ marion energy limited

I cannot speak on behalf of DT as I expect he will make his own...

1. 125 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    I cannot speak on behalf of DT as I expect he will make his own comment. R22 requested a comment and I think deserves one given the continual negative posts.

I would like to put my own view that MAE has a higher probability of success now than for the last 18 months. IMO a pr of 90% vs 10% 18 months ago. As R22 points out KL saved our bacon. Lack of funds will kill this company NOT lack of gas.

A lot of posters seem to have forgotten that PC was neither the Chairman nor the MD during the periods of misleading information and broken promises. I believe that he made a big mistake in supporting JC and keeping to the corporate line. However with what we saw from the banks it is likely that his dissension, or worse, his defection would have been the straw that brought the company down. Easy to be clever in hindsight but I don't think he had much option.

As we know it got to the point where, with the support of the banks when they the had accurate facts, JC has been moved aside. Everything we have heard since then has been pure PC. IMO we have had truthful announcements, meaningful updates and no big promises.

I disagree strongly with KK's comment suggesting that large holders, who he thinks have pots of money, are being fed and are accepting BS. I know a few and suggest that they are neither more clever nor more stupid than KK. KK seems to produce much negative comment but little substance and lives in the past. Yes it did happen, but there is a new reality now and has been for a while since JS and the banks.

Crab, on the other hand is also quite negative but supports her comments with facts. Where we differ in conclusions is that these reporting and compliance issues are not uncommon in this industry and we give them less weight.

Large holders have more contact with PC but are told the same as anyone else who contacts him. MAE has few options and you don't have to be too clever to think things like getting a partner or a JV to utilization the potential of Helper all of which have been mentioned on HC.

None of this has come from the company.

Big holders tend to have good networks and a better understanding of what can and cannot be done. Like crab they also visit sites and have permanent contacts in the industry.

I continue to buy and know of others buying more than me.
    No promises as there is still a chance of failure, so DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.