MAE 0.00% 0.0¢ marion energy limited

I put my point across the wrong way a few points I would like to...

1. 1,451 Posts.
    I put my point across the wrong way a few points I would like to discuss. You say pc was not involved in this rot was he not the pr man for Mae? I've spoken to him before many times and he is a good pr man I found him elusive when answering questions and light on detail. Either way does he have the slippery to be running this co I think prob not does he have any industry experience? Secondly you say cash will kill the co not lack of gas. I say they are the same thing I do get what your saying but they should put more effort into producing gas and cash flow would be less a prob. After all they have been operating for about ten years now and still haven't managed to get flows.
    In regards to large holders I simply meant you do have more contacts etc etc but as history shows it doesn't always make a difference , the co needs support from big holders to live not from small fry. I just think a lot of these grapevine rumors start with large holders.
    Mae is like Greece it has a crippling debt burden and keeps getting bandaid fixes through capital raisings that just delay the problem and make it harder to deal with. They need revenue and to cut wasteful spending maybe they have cut the spending but the whole point of business is making money.
    Would love to hear what you have to say about the 5mmcf target that seems to have failed again?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.