MAE 0.00% 0.0¢ marion energy limited

KK. Thanks for the clarification.As in the past we share various...

1. 125 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    KK. Thanks for the clarification.
    As in the past we share various points of agreement. Note that I did not say that PC was not involved. I said Quote: He made a big mistake in supporting JC and keeping to the corporate line. Unquote.
    Therefore I am not surprised you found him elusive in answering questions and light on detail. The only comments he could make had to be based on ASX announcements. We now know that these were misleading, to say the least. As noted on HC in the past JC ran the company like his own personal private fiefdom with little regard for shareholders. He was the MD and he was responsible for all of the announcements. PC followed the line. I don?t like this either but, as I said, dissent or defection would have brought the company down.
    His lack of industry experience is a worry, I agree. However we will not get more directors until the current negotiations are finalised and set in concrete. Fortunately PC does have a few qualified advisers if he chooses to listen to them.
    I quite agree about putting in more effort into gas flow. The reality seems to be that the effort is going into reducing debt and gaining cash through a JV or some other arrangement as has been mentioned on HC. Helper is the key to this.
    I agree with your clarification re large holders. Not sure we start the rumours but we sure do check them out.
    MAE is a bit like Greece but we hope all the bandaids will keep holding it together. In the case of MAE it all depends on flows and Helper.
    Re the 5mmcf the rumour is that it is imminent, if you will pardon the pun.
    I don?t have a lot to say on HC and will keep it that way. Next post will be following the flow announcement!!!!!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.