MAE 0.00% 0.0¢ marion energy limited

HC,Again, thanks for not blowing smoke up our butts.Nothing can...

1. 8,606 Posts.
    HC,

Again, thanks for not blowing smoke up our butts.

Nothing can defend this company, PC, JC or the companies 10yrs worth of missed deadlines.
    I just read a couple of posts up re Peter Collery that:

'I did not say that PC was not involved. I said Quote: He made a big mistake in supporting JC and keeping to the corporate line. Unquote (sic).
    Therefore I am not surprised you found him elusive in answering questions and light on detail.
    The only comments he could make had to be based on ASX announcements.
    We now know that these were misleading, to say the least.
    As noted on HC in the past JC ran the company like his own personal private fiefdom with little regard for shareholders.
    He was the MD and he was responsible for all of the announcements. PC followed the line'...

More guesswork, more defending of 100% equally responsible persons while trying to absolve another (vomit, give me a break Peter Collery discussed a hyell of a lot with me that was not in announcements - As did Jeff Clarke - and whether they were bout the company directly, barely a phrase was pure - time came to reveal.

HCRABOC, again, you have not used any innuendo nor have you used guesswork pretending to be facts in order to re-write history on who was responsible for the spectacular downfall of Marion energy 2007 - 2011.
    I'd like to see each and everyone of them - including family members, friends and associates (in the financial arena) included in their business dealings, taken to task in a class action. Not a single one of them - certainly not Peter Collery - wou7ld be entitled to be answerless or to miss such a trial in respect to the tribulations of many confused investors.

Marion energy employs a low risk strategy...for what? Retaining finances and revealing absolute truths?

It is no wonder that we have such older posters as L2, Dicktangles, Red Baron etc who rarely appear nowadays after sprunking for the company for years. I did that once and that is why i am now here in somewhat of an apology to right the wrong, if it can be said to have been one. Why don't others come and do the same that Kiwi and I have been doing - research alternatives and share findings?
    How anyone can defend their own promises now of 20c, Joint Ventures, Takeovers, $1-00 by Christmas etc etc etc both confuses and amuses me.

It is time that the forum settked for nothing less than facts, documents (cut and pasted) when claiming that the company is 'now' well and good but 'wasn't' once. Rubbish.
    The same people run it, the same lack of skills are prevalent and they are still trying to do business in a place where they have burned many toes in Law and Business and i don't think they will ever have a flowing level of support therefore from either external or imported contracters.

Foirget the feelgoods, look at the fundamentals and filter innuendo or you will only get caught up in fantasy/fiction and aliases/anonymous posts from people who don't rate, follow up or address their own gross misinformation/innaccuracies.

I'm here to spread facts, not make friends or pretend i know what is going on around the corner and try to convince others - because i have stopped listening to rumours and innuendo.

Only results matter now for MAE, the rest is just grist for someone elses money mill IMO.

Lautrec

L

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.