KZA 0.00% 8.0¢ kazia therapeutics limited

Spot on onesurfed. Could not agree more regarding Norvet and...

1. 183 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 86
    Spot on onesurfed. Could not agree more regarding Norvet and Novogen. I stumbled upon Norvet a few months after it floated on the ASX as a result from a recommendation from a mate who worked at Morgans Stockbroking. I had traded in and out from both Norvet and Novogen for almost 15 years and made substantial profits. My MO was simple. Wait for the CEO to pump the stock.....watch it explode and then sell. I then had to patiently wait for the SP to come back to previous levels to enter back in. Invariably it always did. I simply waited for the next round of hype and repeated the same process. I knew what was going on and so did many of the other traders.

When KZA effectively back door listed through the shell of Novogen, all this changed. Not once has JG pumped this stock like his predecessor did. Some two or so years ago, I received a call from JG. The biggest obstacle that KZA is facing he told me at the time was the legacy issues and the lack of credibility has came with the name "Novogen". That was once of the reasons for the name change.

I am extremely happy with the way he is running the company and the credibility this new company is gaining with institutions and all the worlds leading cancer/oncology hospitals. I have not once traded this stock. I am in for the long haul.

Although the SP closed at $1.75 yesterday, the rewards for shareholders will not come from organic share price growth or the share increase which may accompany the publication of results.

The real reward will be when a partnering agreement, or a licensing agreement or an outright sale of the asset is announced. This can come at any time. "We reserve the right to surprise" JG has stated.

So, in summary, investors should simply disregard those who only post when the SP drops (but are conspicuously absent when the SP rises) and patiently wait for the "announcement" which is imminent. That is where the real money lies.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KZA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.