TPM 0.00% $8.93 tpg telecom limited

This below explains TPG. Read my complaints on other threads to...

1. 1,697 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    This below explains TPG. Read my complaints on other threads to get the rest of the story.
    I replaced my phone numbers on the email below for privacy. I just want a working phone and not to be billed $80 everyday instead of once a month. TPG cannot I repeat cannot fix a problem once they have created one. I spend the first hour of most days calling TPG or iinet just to have a working phone or internet. Going to Optus when sim card arrives.

"Thank you for your email.

I understand that you are not happy on how your complaint was handled. We have taken your feedback on board and will be dealt with internally to improve our service and process. I appreciate that you have extend your patience dealing with this complaint.

We regret to hear that you are moving your mobile service to new service provider. I will monitor the account until the service has been moved over to make avoid port out fee charges. Furthermore, our system shows that the invoice for your 2 mobile service 043244343 and 33434343 has been generated and your account has an owing balance of $39.98. This amount is not yet taken from your credit card on file as I have restricted the credit card last 14 of January to avoid further charges. Please be advised that billing cycle will start on the 25 of January. Kindly confirm if you wish to process payment to avoid service interruption for the 2 mobile number and remove the restriction of the credit card. Please let me know your thoughts.

Please do not hesitate to contact me directly or reply via return email."

Kind Regards,
    Column 1 Column 2 Column 3 Column 4
    1 Ellaine Nillas TIO Complaint Resolution Case Manager UserID: 7567T 0285410561 F 02 9850 0813www.tpg.com.au
    Last edited by West Coast: 19/01/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TPM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.