PEN 2.27% 11.3¢ peninsula energy limited

Hi Superpursuit,that was very good article that you posted and...

1. 80 Posts.
    Hi Superpursuit,

that was very good article that you posted and if you don't mind I would like to make a few comments.

the first paragraph states that "China" has the potential to become a world leader in the development of Nuclear Power Plants,-- [as well as a few other words], --

My comment is that China have already realized that "Electrical Power" to the people is a very necessary commodity but in the future it must produce power both economically and at a high base rate.

China has a population of [what 1.8 billion people], and [to be honest] their government has to be [at least] rather switched on.
    They are, --

Any-one who has only traveled in Australia and then ventured into Asia, ie Hongkong, Korea, Dubai or even Singapore [but to name a few, will not hesitate to tell you that Australia would have a lot of catching up to do to meet many of the standards in these and many other countries.

I haven't been to North Korea, but even the yanks were astounded at the level of sophistication that was involved in the new Korean Power Plant when they were asked to inspect the facility only a couple of months ago.

Australia has approximately one third of the worlds uranium [I don't who worked that out] but within the Australian political scene we have people like Bob Brown who reckon that the world be better off if we left the Uranium in the ground and instead mined and burned coal to produce electricity.

Personally, I don't wonder why the rest of the worlds population think that Australians have been bred from a long line of slow learners.
    Just take a look at our pollies, -- they either don't know,
    -- they don't want to know, -- are they are "unavailable for comment".

Just on population alone China would be the most likely candidate to come up with something new, -- either China or India.
    [It was an Indian guy who sold the idea of the "internet" to Bill Gates. ["you know, -- Microsoft"??]

India has one third of the worlds reserves of "THORIUM".
    and I think that I posted once before:- a coal fired power station that produces 3-4MWts of power over a 12month period uses 3,500,000 tonnes of coal.
    The some amount of power from a nuclear power plant uses 200tonnes of uranium, -- [they think] a THORIUM Plant would use 1[one] tonne of thorium, -- [but no- body has designed a thorium power plant yet. [but that doesn't mean that it wont ever happen].

Just in passing, thorium is being used to de-contaminate unused nuclear power plants, -- [I have been lead to believe, -- I would like more info on that one myself]

I do believe though, that power will not always be as we know it today.
    Take music reproduction, for example.
    When I was a kid everything was on 45 [rpm-that is]
    then there were tapes, then casssets and what came next and next and next, I don't know, -- now we have DVD's n iPods and heaven only knows what ever else is on the market, -- why can't the same thing happen to power???

I am thinking that it probably will.

But, the flavor of the month,[and for sometime to come]I believe is URANIUM.
    PEN, [I mean] WE have it and it is about to be brought up from its hiding place,-- and turned into electricity, and I hope every-holder of PEN shares will end up being a very rich person.

Anyway, that's what I think.

Cheers,

T.D.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.3¢
Change
0.003(2.27%)
Mkt cap ! $350.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.5¢ 10.5¢ $1.098M 9.888M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
27 1966943 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 5209294 45
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.28pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.